Hi,

I am new in using Wicket, but I had this problem with all the Frameworks
I used before.

In Wicket, it was absolutely no problem since I just added :

in the HTML template to make it work. It seems Wicket managed this
transparently.

Please correct me if I am wrong.

Pierre-Yves

PS: I am however still having a problem with one character that is
fréquently used in french and does not exist in iso-8859-1 (the oe
ligature). Can anybody tell me what is the best place in Wicket to
implement a filter that would replace this character with the html
entity &oelig; ?