Hello.
I would like to handle exceptions in my code automatically. So, I'm using
only RutimeExceptions and I also overided the
RequestCycle.onRuntimeException(Page page, RuntimeException e) method. It
works fine for normal request. But when the exception is thrown during the
AjaxRequest than it fails. It fails because requestCycle.setResponsePage()
in DefaultExceptionResponseStrategy.respond(RequestCycle requestCycle,
RuntimeException e) doesn't redirect hence it's an Ajax request. Is there an
elegant way how to solve this problem or do I have to take care about the
RuntimeException explicitly and redirecting to the error page by calling
taget.addJavaScript("window.location ....");

Thanks.