Hi,
I've got a scenario where I would like to filter rendering of
components based on a users role but the roles change depending on a
page parameter, ie:
- PageA has a page parameter teamId
- if the teamId is 1 the User is admin (for that particular team)
- if the teamId is 2 the User is an ordinary user

Every page in the application works in the same way.
In my other attempts with wicket and authorization I used an
AuthenticatedWebSession and annotations to filter the components but I
don't see how I can combine that with a page parameter?

Any ideas?

/Mats