Is it possible to use a LoadableDetachableModel with a Form?  The problem I'm running into is the following:

1) Create the Form with: new Form("form", new CompoundPropertyModel(new MyDetachableModel(fooId, fooService)));
2) Present the page to the user for editing.  The user edits the fields and submits the form.
3) The model object is reloaded from the database/cache, wiping out what the user entered.

Is there any way around clobbering the user input?  It doesn't look like it since the LoadableDetachableModel is doing exactly what it's supposed to, but I want to make sure I'm not missing something.