I finally found what the problem was. My script is loading external
resources (an html file and another script). Loading the html file just
don't work and I get an error page from the server, but as this file is
not displayed, I couln't see the error. Loading the second script works
fine in Firefox but not in IE, where it prevent the main page to open.
This seems very strange as I would have think links would be broken for
all browsers if not rewritten by wickets !?!

Pierre-Yves