By hand ! On reason for choosing Wicket was the hability to edit HTML
template in an HTML WYSIWYG editor. When I started to create my first
application with wicket, I decided to switch to full CSS design.
Although I could make a rather complicated design that display the same
in IE and Firefox, it does not display at all in Dreamweaver !

So, I develop by hand. What would be useful is an editor with a dual tab
: HTML code and WYSIWYG display in IE or Firefox (embeded component)
That should be relatively easy to do as a plug-in for the IDE. (I use
IntelliJ IDEA.) Even best would be an editor with 3 tabs : Java code,
HTML code and browser display. Plus refactoring (change the name of the
template AND the Java class), plus edit time checking or component
usage, and son on...

As soon as I have some time, I'll write it ;-) (Wouldn't "Wicket Studio"
be a nice project ?)

Pierre-Yves