Hi All,

I am trying to migrate my application to the latest version of wicket and i am having troubles.

The first thing that i identified is that the buttons on submit is not getting called.
The findSubmittingButton() method in the Form object is returning null.

I am attaching sample files on how i am doing it.
I don't know what am i doing wrong here.
Any help is greatly appreciated.

thanks
dipu