its actually aptAna - not the easiest thing to remember unless you try to

http://www.aptana.com/

-Igor

aptna? url?

i still don't get it why you all use such a bloated tools
Eclispe WTP/Netbeand/Visual Studio

What is wrong with notepad??

johan

yay, fight! i suggest eclipse wtp, also has great autocomplete in html and css! long live eclipse! if you dont want wtp there is a pretty nice new thing called aptna eclipse plugin that has tight html+css+_javascript_ editors.

-Igor