that really looks like a bug of websphere 5.1

johan

On 8/3/06, R.A <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:

Hi all.

I use wicket-1.2.1 and WebSphere V5.1.
I have a problem similar "PageLink called request two times" that I posted
once.
When I access my wicket application, the url is like this.
http://localhost:9080/test;jsessionid=0000jp89QLSYv3dWVfmSLWcZO-m:-1;jsessionid=0000jp89QLSYv3dWVfmSLWcZO-m:-1;jsessionid=0000jp89QLSYv3dWVfmSLWcZO-m:-1?wicket:interface=:1::
"jsessionid=" appear three times.

Regards,
R.A