Hi Martijn,

> So we deliver a package that contains everything you need,
> including documentation, and then you complain that it is not
> minimal? :-)

well, these additional things were the problem for me ;) - no, seriously,
because of the included jetty, docs and other jars i was a bit curious at
first (only treid quickstart at first...), but now i found out what really
is needed... sometimes less is better (especially for understanding sth now)

> A servlet container suffices, so you can do in the quickstart project:
> mvn package or ant war and the resulting war file (found in the target
> directory) can be put into your tomcat or jetty server.

ok, understand that, it seems as the wiki and doc-writers prefer the word
appserver over servlet-container...

> The docs are not available as a pdf.

any plans for future ? (i prefer printable formats, as i print out and read
it then :O )

Regards,

Korbinian