yes, the messages are a bit cryptic for sure

WicketMessage: No get method defined for class: class java.lang.Integer
_expression_: id

what it says is that it is looking to evaluate _expression_ "id" on the Integer class. so your property model is pointing to the wrong object.

-Igor

On 8/3/06, Gwyn Evans <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 03/08/06, Pierre-Yves Saumont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> (I was using autoboxing, which it seems Wicket is not aware of).

Wicket 1.* deliberately doesn't make use of any JDK 1.5 features, in
order to support JDK 1.4, so while you can use JDK 1.5 features, you
need to be aware of this sort of potential issue, I'm afraid.

Wicket 2.0 (which is currently under-development in SVN) will be 1.5
minimum & take much more advantage of Generics, etc, so should help,
but it's still very early days & being actively developed.

/Gwyn