1 [x]

-Igor

For localized attributes - so that you don't have to attach attribute
modifiers all over the place for that sole reason - we have two
alternative approaches in mind. For end-users this would either look
like:

1) <input type="submit" value="wicket:i18n:my_key"/>

which is compact, or

2) <input type="submit" value="Default Value" wicket:message="value:my_key"/>

which works better if you want to keep your components preview-able.

What do you prefer (vote open to anyone that want to join in)?

1 [  ]
2 [  ]

Eelco

(I have to think about what I like a bit more myself, but currently I
lean towards 2 as I think it is cleaner and supports preview-ability)