Hi,
I've got a form problem that I don't really now how to handle.

I've got three entities Person, PersonProperty and PropertyType.

A Person has a Set<PersonProperty>
A PersonProperty has a reference to a Person, a PropertyType and
contains a value.

What I would like to do is to edit a users dynamic properties by
showing them all on screen.
In a previous email to the list there was an example of a
Master-Detail form which seemed to be a good start. Code below:

ListView dynamicProperties = new ListView("propertiesAsList") {

                protected void populateItem(ListItem item) {

                    TextField valueField = new TextField("value");
                    valueField.setOutputMarkupId(true);
                    FormComponentFeedbackBorder feedbackBorder = new
FormComponentFeedbackBorder("feedback");
                    feedbackBorder.setRenderBodyOnly(true);
                    feedbackBorder.add(valueField);

                    item.add(feedbackBorder);

                    Label label = new Label("propertyType.name");
                    label.add(new AttributeModifier("for", true, new
Model(item.getId())));
                    item.add(label);
                }

                protected IModel getListItemModel(IModel
listViewModel, int index) {
                    return new
CompoundPropertyModel(super.getListItemModel(listViewModel, index));

                }

            }.setReuseItems(true);

This works great for editing the values of the dynamic properties a
user has already set, but what I would like to do is to iterate all
the possible ones, ie the PropertyType:s and get the values from the
PersonProperty if one exist or create one if it doesn't.
I think I need some model-trickery to achieve this but I can't really see it.

Any help would be appreciated!

//Mats