Wicket-Phonebook's what you want - See
http://wicket-stuff.sourceforge.net/wicket-phonebook/  (I must update
that, as it's also got an iBatis option (edit the applicationConfig &
web.inf to change) or get it directly from the SVN -
http://svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/wicket-stuff/branches/WICKET_1_2/wicket-phonebook/
would be the best place to start.

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org