is it already in (haven't seen the commit i think)
else do make a patch for it on sourceforge.

johan

On 8/1/06, Al Maw < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Igor Vaynberg wrote:
> i guess it is not something that we support right now, but something
> that is cleary needed. we need to build a resource that can load a css
> file, parse for images, replace them, and then serve the altered content.
>
> i know almaw has been working on something like this but i dont know how
> far he got. a patch would be welcome, if not then i guess you will have
> to wait until one of the core devels has the time.

Sorry for the late reply - been on holiday. Please find attached
something that might be useful.

You'll need to change CssResource#getResourceStream() to understand how
to tell if your app is in debug mode or not (see discussion on the dev
list a week or two ago about that).

Best regards,

Al Maw