Obviously AjaxTest has inherited markup. Markup inheritance works kind
of like java class inheritence. Hence you need the parents markup as
well. Look at AjaxTest.java and what classes it is derived from and
copy the *.java and *.html as well. E.g. PageablesPage is derived from
BasePage and BasePage.html.

Juergen