I don't think there is real documentation for that (i can't really find anything on wiki for that yet)
But it is also a thing that can be done in 1.2 but then you just need to use everywhere bookmarkable links
And don't use a form on that page. Then the page will be stateless because there are no callbacks.

In 2.0 (and maybe some backport to 1.3) we will improve stateless working much more. We have then lazy session initialisation
So the session will only be there when really needed. And pages can be come much more stateless because
you now have StatelessForm and StatelessLink besides the BookmarkableLink.

StatelessLink is just like a normal link so you have to implement the onClick() but with one exception. You can't depend on model data
of that link. Because the link is or can be completely newly constructed for you and then onClick is called.
i think this kind of link must be a little bit improved to make it easier to give some state (x=y) to the url when clicked on and that can then be used.

StatelessForm is again just a normal form. But with this is almost completely looks like a normal form. because most of the state is pushed
by the submit anyway. You just can't rely on state of the page or other components you only have the state that is submitted from the browser
But this means that in the StatelessForm.onSubmit() you do pretty much the exact same stuff that you  did in Form.onSubmit()

johan

On 8/7/06, Dorel Vaida <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Johan Compagner wrote:
> There is no way to use state when you use bookmarkable/stateless pages
Sorry, where can I read more on "stateless" pages ?
Thanks