> *) I hope Wicket in Action will turn out to be a bit more functional btw

We're trying the best we can of course :) We're certainly trying to
let Wicket In Action be more than just a how-to, but instead shed some
light on best practices, backgrounds, etc. Unfortunately, the fact
that we want to do the best job we can, and the fact that we're both
new to book writing, makes that it takes longer than we've hoped.