Do enlighting me..
Why would you override a request cycle?
What other cycle would you then generate?
The only thing you want to really replace is the Response..
Replace the response. Render the page that you want as email
Restore the response and render the real output page (that says email sent or something)

What would you replace a complete request cycle for that?

johan

add an rfe so it doesnt slip, or of course a patch would be welcome :)

-Igor