Hi,

I'm new with wicket and have the following problem:

I've used wicket for a site and tested it with firefox and works fine. When
testing with IE I find that some buttons do not respond at all. In java I
declare them as "new Button ..." (or even as Links) and tried in html with
"<input ...type="button"..." or "...type="submit"..." or "<button...". When
debugging I see that the java code is not reached (ie the code in either
onSubmit or onClick).

Does anyone have an idea why this happens?

I'm using wicket-1.2-rc2, latest firefox, IE 6 under winXP+sp2.