wicket-contrib-navmenu's part of wicket-stuff, or more to the point
it's not part of the core Wicket project, so you shouldn't expect it
to be versioned up along with the core.  I'd expect you could just go
with the current version though, as 1.2 -> 1.2.1 should be a dropin
for clients, which is what wicket-contrib-navmenu is (should be,
anyway) in this context.

/Gwyn

--
Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org