Hi,

I am trying to implement an ajax form. The form is supposed to update a
listView.

Basically, the onSubmit handler create a new listView after having
updated the database. It ends with those instructions :

myList = DataObjectsFactory.getMyList();
myListView = new MyListView("id", myList);
myListView.setOutputMarkupId(true);
target.addComponent(myListView);
myForm.clearInput();
target.addComponent(myForm);

I am getting a java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: markupId cannot be empty

at line

target.addComponent(myListView);

Can someone explain me what it means ?

And are the lines