I don't think it was someone playing with the URL, I had a user write in
a say that they got the error during registration.

Jeremy

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Eelco
Hillenius
Sent: Wednesday, August 09, 2006 12:22 PM
To: wicket-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [Wicket-user] Unknown Exception -- Wicket 1.2.1

Yep. I think someone was just playing around a bit. Maybe we shouldn't
log big fat stacktraces for that unless in debug and/ or development
mode?

> that shouldn't matter
> What eelco says is that somebody is messing with the urls and tries to

> alter them and then sends them to the browser.
>
> johan

-
security?
easier Download IBM WebSphere Application Server v.1.0.1 based on Apache
Geronimo

Important Notice to Recipients:
It is important that you do not use e-mail to request, authorize or effect the
purchase or sale of any security or commodity, to send fund transfer
instructions, or to effect any other transactions. Any such request, orders, or
instructions that you send will not be accepted and will not be processed by
Morgan Stanley.