New to the framework, so bear with me, as I'm likely to have many questions.

I have an app that I've created for testing purposes.  There are two pages,
one is an index, the other a form.  If I fill out the form on the second
page, and redirect to the home page in the form submit method using the
following code:
setResponsePage(Index.class);
or
setResponsePage(Index.class, new PageParameters());
...then when I get to the home page, I have the following URL:
http://localhost:8081/test/app/home

However, if I use the following code:
setResponsePage(new Index(new PageParameters()));
...then I get the following URL:
http://localhost:8081/test/app?wicket:interface=:2::

Why do I see the difference between these methods, and what does it mean?

Trying to get a good foundation understanding of the framework here, so
thanks for any clarification.

Spencer