you can use i guess public final void appendMarkupFilter(final IMarkupFilter filter) of MarkupParser
But juergen just changes some of that code i believe so maybe he can tell you the best solution now.

johan

On 8/11/06, Mats Norén <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 8/11/06, Mats Norén <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On 8/11/06, Johan Compagner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ahh see the code:
> >
> >         // Don't touch any wicket:id component
> >         if (tag.getId() != null)
> >         {
> >             return tag;
> >         }
> >
> > So in that case you have to do it yourself.

So I want to add my own version of a PrependContextPathHandler and add
it to my application.

Do I have to supply my own MarkupParser somehow or how do I add my
IMarkupFilter to the application?
/Mats