I'm sorry if I come across as a little bit stupid here but the way I
understood it was that getSettings() in Application is deprecated and
shouldn't be used?

And from what class should I derive MySettings? I mean since Settings is final.

I thought I would supply my own IMarkupSettings but since the only
class implementing it is Settings I'm back at square one.

Or have I missed something?

btw, thanks for your help.

/Mats

ps.