Form.clearInput clears the Raw data that all formcomponents have.
But not the model data. So yes you need to update the model data of your form.

Easiest way to me looks like having a shared (compound) model in the form
that is shared for all the form components
and if you want to clear it. set a new clean model in the form.

johan