can wicket do something to improve this?

On 8/11/06, Pierre-Yves Saumont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I finally find what caused the problem: I knew that for the example to
work as standalone, one must call setOutputMarkup(true) on the ListView
container. What I did not know is that if the example is embeded in an
Ajax TabbedPanel, the Form used to update the ListView must also have
setOutputMarkup(true) called on it. If not, the form id use colons as
separators instead of undersores, and the _javascript_ function receives a
null form.