i dont know, i just replaced the logging level check with a setting.

-Igor

On 8/11/06, Johan Compagner < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Is the page detached when we do that???

the call comes from Session.touch(Page) (i have the same problem now in 2.0 with the second level cache)
Because the page is detached only as the last thing when the RequestTarget.detach is called.
But touch is called much earlier...

johan