try the latest code from WICKET_1_2 branch

-Igor

On 8/11/06, Pierre-Yves Saumont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
After searching the documentation, I realized I should not have called
super() in my page constructor. By removing this, I made things a little
better :

In Firefox, it works smoothly. One instance is created on the first
access. One instance is created again each time I relaod the page (using
the reload button of the browser). The url is consistently :

http://localhost:8080/ceagrap/app

In IE6, it's another story. On first load, it looks the same as in
Firefox. But if I reload the page, the url becomes :

http://localhost:8080/ceagrap/app?wicket:bookmarkablePage=wicket-0:com.volgadev.cea.pages.PageReponses

On each reload, the number in the url is incremented by 1 and two
instances are created !

Pierre-Yves