Hello,

I am trying to customize an AjaxSubmitButton. If a certain condition is
detected in the onSubmit handler, it should trigger my own Javascript
function. I have tried to do this :

onSubmit(AjaxRequestTarget target, Form form) {
   if (condition) {
     getAjaxCallDecorator().decorateOnSuccessScript("myFunction('a
string')");
   }

The problem is that getAjaxCallDecorator() is always returning null.

So how is it possible to decorate the onSucess script ?

Thanks,

Pierre-Yves