Hi,

I was trying to create a DataTable that allowed row selection, by adding
a AjaxEventBehavior to the Item of a DataTable.    This works fine with
Firefox 1.5, but I'm having problems with IE6.   The onEvent() method
gets called when the user clicks a row in the table, but calling
AjaxRequestTarget.addComponent(item); does not cause the table item to
be updated to indicate that it has been selected in IE6.   Similarly as
a test calling AjaxRequestTarget.addJavascript("alert(\"This is a
javascript Alert\")"); Does not get executed in IE6.

This only seems to apply to the table Item or <TR> element, in IE6.  I
can add a AjaxEventBehavior to the table itself, and the table gets
updated when addComponent() is called, and the addJavascript("") gets
executed as expected even in IE6.

Does anybody know if this is a limitation with IE6?

A crude example of what I'm trying do is shown below.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

int selected_row = -1;
DataTable table = new DataTable(..., ..., ..., ...)
{
    protected Item newRowItem(String id, final int index, IModel model)
    {
         final Item item = super.newRowItem(id, index, model);
         item.add(new AjaxEventBehavior("onclick")
         {
              protected void onEvent(AjaxRequestTarget target)
              {
                   selected_row = index;
                   target.addComponent(item);
               }
         };
         item.add(new SimpleAttributeModifier("class", "selected")
         {
            public boolean isEnabled()
            {
                 return index == selected_index;