Hi all,
I have a DatePicker within a form which I want to disable when I press a
certain radio,
but it seems impossible to disable this trigger button.
The DatePicker provides no getter to this button, and it is private and
final.
Since wicket specifically sets the id of this image I tried adding an
AttributeModifier with a name:

endDatePicker.get("trigger").add(new AttributeModifier("name", true, new
Model("endDateTrigger")));

Next I called a javascript that  looks for this element by name and sets
the disabled attribute to true.

However, clicking this image continues to open the calendar.
How can I prevent the calendar from opening ?

Thanks,
Nili