Hi,

I have attached a AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior to one of the page
components and discovered that when I navigate from on link to the other
then the AjaxSelfUpdatingTimerBehavior adds another similar JS statement
to html body onload and onunload attributes.
all Links (ExternalLink) point to same page with different parameters.

Is there anything I can do to stop this behavior?

Thanks,
Tomer