Currently, as suggested by Wicket, my html markup is in the directory where its corresponding java file is located.
/var/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/ com/company/Page1.java
/var/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/classes/ com/company /Page1.html

what I want to do now is put Page1.html into different directory and with different filename like the following:
/var/webapps/myapp/WEB-INF/ com.company.Page1.html
and still have this renamed and relocated markup used by Page1.java.

How can I do this if it's possible?