But do try to just keep it besides your classes, in the end it most people are used to that and like it.

But this time, my app's requirement is different from the ordinary use case. My app has to load an html markup personalized by users and use it for the wicket page. Dynamically at runtime, I have to get the user's preferred markup saved somewhere in the server and then use it as the wicket page's markup. Also, the filename of the markup is no longer the same as its corresponding wicket page. This is my probelm and I have no idea how to do this.