Hi Karthik,

if its not too late for a small wish: i'd love to see the EJB3 part of
chapter 5 extended to a full chapter, as wicket+ejb3 looks like the future
for me (sb. in the list called it the "holy grail of web development")...
e.g. session (stateful / less)beans & messaging beans as well as a more
deeper entitiy part

Regards