What do I need to do to go to a different page as a result the user pressing
an ajax link? My problem is that depending on the result of state the page
is on, pressing on the link could either lead to a different or change
portion of the same page (it's a bit more complex than this, but this should
give some idea).
However, the setResponsePage() method does not work for onClick for
AjaxLink. What could be a possible solution?