Will this patch be available in WICKET_1_2 ?

:D

On 8/17/06, Eelco Hillenius <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
Thanks. I submitted that change. Please anyone, whenever you feel like
you have to implement some hack to get a Wicket component working
properly, send this list a note so that we can either confirm it is a
known issue, or discuss alternatives or like in this case apply a
patch.

Cheers,

Eelco

On 8/17/06, Tymur Porkuyan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> By the way, the current implementation of default button ruins design
> sometimes (I do not exactly remember the case right now, but I can try to
> reproduce if necessary). I was forced to rewrite the
> appendDefaultButtonField to add position: absolute to the default
> pseudo-button.
>
>  @Override
>
>  protected void appendDefaultButtonField(final MarkupStream markupStream,
>
>         final ComponentTag openTag)
>  {
>      final AppendingStringBuffer buffer = new AppendingStringBuffer();
>
>      // get the value, first seeing whether the value attribute is set by a
> model
>
>     String value = this.getDefaultButton().getModelObjectAsString();
>
>     if (value == null || "".equals(value))
>      {
>          // nope it isn't; try to read from the attributes
>          // note that we're only trying lower case here
>          value =
> this.getDefaultButton().getMarkupAttributes().getString("value");
>      }
>
>      // append the button
>
>     final String userAgent =
> ((WebClientInfo)this.getSession().getClientInfo()).getUserAgent();
>
>     buffer
>     .append("<input type=\"submit\"
> value=\"").append(value).append("\" name=\"")
>
> .append(this.getDefaultButton().getInputName()).append("\"");
>
>     if (userAgent != null && userAgent.indexOf("MSIE") != -1)
>      {
>          buffer.append("style=\"width: 0px; height: 0px; position:
> absolute;\"");
>      }
>      else
>      {
>          buffer.append(" style=\"display: none\"");
>      }
>
>     buffer.append("/>");
>
>     this.getResponse().write(buffer);
>  }