Thanq very much Srinivas,

well, iam using a model to store the data , actually i was going through the
example given in the http://ensode.net/wicket_first_look.html , where in the
author creates two models , the first model to store the normal form values
and the second model explicitly to store the dropdown selected values
, so here my doubt is if there are around 5 drop down choices in a page,
thern should i create 5 models for each to store the selected values?

And please tell me a bit more abt page parameters, u mean to say that i can
retrieve any formfield value using this?
can u please give me how can i do this?

-Sathya