Excellent, I'll give that go when I get home this evening.  Thanks again.

On 8/20/06, Igor Vaynberg <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
try RepeatingView in extensions.

-Igor

On 8/20/06, Scott Swank < [EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Thank you.  Is there any sort of tag that could fill the roll of a <tr> tag to define the scope of the repeater?

<wicket:magicRepeaterTag id="days">

</wicket:magicRepeaterTag >

Scott Swank
reformed mathematician