if you search the list you will see a ton of messages that explain this, thats why i didnt bother doing it here for the hundredth time :)

-Igor

On 8/20/06, Roman Mandeleil <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Ok, thanks, now it works fine, but do you have some good explanation to that
behaviour
it is not intuitive to put a ListView  into some WebMarkupContainer just for
Ajax update, because
ListView itself is a WebMarkupContainer