Hi,

I was going through the repeater examples , i just wanna know how can i
implement looping in wicket, for example i have vector populated with some
records fetched from a database , now how can loop through the vector and
display the records in the html page? I dont understand where exactly is
the looping being implemented in any of the examples given under repeaters
section..and which is better to implement a list view or Grid View

Please help

Thanks in Advance.

--Sathya