Using the repeater examples, the looping is done by the framework as
it walks the Iterator that's returned by the IDataProvider.iterator()
implemention (ContactDataProvider).

You could have a look at WicketPhonebook, but I think it's very
similar to the examples.

/Gwyn

Download Wicket 1.2.1 now! - http://wicketframework.org