Hi,
I've got a panel for adding dates with an add link, when the link is
clicked I replace it with a small form with a single TextField
(<input type="text"..>). What I would like to do is to set focus on
the textfield when I switch panels. Is there an easy solution for
this?
I guess I could add an onLoadEvent but that would imply that my panel
would add an onLoad-script to the page, which seems complicated.

/Mats