Hi,

I am currently trying to build some Wicket based Portlets. The sample
portlet provided works great. Now I'm trying to convert the sample
TabbedPanel application found in wicket.example.compref into a
PortletApplication.

So far the tabbed page mechanism is working in my portlet, however, I
can not see how to pick up the style sheets effects on the tabs within
the portlet.

The html template page for the TabbedPanel WebApplication includes the
following markup:

<head>
<link  rel="stylesheet"  type="text/css"  href="style.css"  />
</head>

As it is not permitted to include <head> information in the html
template page for a portlet I can not see how I can associate style.css
with my portlet html template page.

Can anyone explain how to apply stylesheets to Wicket portlets?

Thank you for your help,
David