Eelco Hillenius wrote:
 The problem that I had was that it seemed like all other
requests for that session were also blocked even ones that had nothing to do
with that behavior.

You would have to make sure the request for a push behavior is handled
by it's own IRequestTarget, which then would return null at the
getLock method. That would prevent the request being synchronized on
the whole session. This also means you have to take care about the
reentrant behavior of that push behavior.

Thanks Eelco,  that would explain my problems.   I'll keep you updated on how I make out.

-Lorin