I know, I was referring to the last section. What fun we could have if
we change the classloading for every new release. I know that compared
with the Sysdeo plugin, JettyLauncher takes an extremely simplified
approach to classloading. Works fine for development, but the Tomcat
plugin actually resembles reality better. With all the annoying little
issues that might come with that.