igor.vaynberg wrote:

> the best way, imho, to do the collapsable panels is to use borders in
> combination with setborderbodyvisible(). that way you can wrap any
> component
> or components into this collapsable border and not be limited to only
> wrapping a panel. the border will contain a header panel that will toggle
> the visibility of the body - and if you use ajaxfallbacklink for that it
> will work via ajax when available and fallback to regular page render when
> not.
>
> -Igor

Thanks for all of the suggestions, I am trying a Border with a RepeatingView
to handle the variable Panels.  This works, now for some icing.  My markup
for using the ContentPanel now looks like this (for two toggle sections).

where "sections" is the RepeatingView.  This is basically how I want ALL
toggleSectionBorders to be, so I thought I would inject the "<div
wicket:id="sections"/>" into the markup somehow.  I just can't see an
obvious way to accomplish this.  I am just looking to create some clean
components for my team and if the "sections" piece was added automatically
it would definitely eliminate mistakes.

Any ideas?

Chuck