Continuing with my dissection of the phonebook application I've come to the customization of the NavigatorLabel and PagingNavigator classes. How would be a nice way to customize them, so for example change the message "Showing .. to .. of .." and the less than and greater than symbols for an internationalized message and arrow images. I've noticed that the former message is included in the NavigatorLabel class and the symbols appear in the markup associated with the Paging Navigator component.

Thanks,

Jaime.